Forum-Scaune

Un forum pentru cei interesati de scaune si mobilier.

Comenzi-Scaune-Online

Articole despre scaune si mobilier din presa scrisă, comunicate de presă, bloguri si site-uri de specialitate.
This office chair’s 5° side to side tilt is designed to support your posture and body’s natural movement!

Imagine

Ever since I was a kid, I’ve leaned back in almost every chair I sit in. If I have the room, I’ll tilt back until I hit that sweet spot and let the chair teeter back and forth. Some of us have fidget spinners and some of us lean our chairs all the way back. Designed specifically for those of us who share that same tendency, Seoul-based design firm 250 Design built the 5° Chair, an office chair that can rotate 360°, lean back and forward, and tilt from side to side.

Designed for people who work in small spaces, the 5° Chair does not feature wheels, compensating for the lack of wheels with a swivel and spindle that can be rotated and tilted in every direction. Embedded wave springs provide the chair with stationary mobility that offers support for your body’s natural ways of readjusting and moving throughout the workday.

Designer: 250 Design

Read more: https://www.yankodesign.com/2021/07/19 ... -movement/
Comenzi-Scaune-Online

Scaun directorial cu masaj, piele eco și lemn […]

Scaun directorial cu suport de picioare OFF 41[…]

Scaun directorial cu suport de picioare OFF 41[…]

Scaune de birou din catifea OFF 334 htt[…]